talk/speak about a job you don't like at all-ABC classroom bd

 

Topic: Speak English about your childhood memories

 

ABC classroom bd

·         Add starting

Assalamu Alaikum. Hello everybody. How are you? I hope you are fine. I am also fine by the grace of almighty. I am Riajul Islam Rishuk. Today I am telling about my childhood memories. Let’s get started.

·         Tell about a job

You know I don’t like the job of a garments factory at all.

·         Tell some reasons.

There are several reasons for that. Firstly you will get low salary according to your work. Even you need to wake up so early in the morning. Finish your household or necessary works such as cooking food, feeding children etc. Then run for the factory. If the factory is far from home then stand for some time in bus stand. Sometimes there is lack of seat in bus. Even you need to work for 10 or more hours a day. Its so much time and working for so long time also seems boring. After work when you return home at late night, you may find some problems on road. Especially if you are women then you may be a victim of eve teasing on road or bus.

·         Make proper ending

For these reasons I don’t like the work of a garments factory at all. What I am going to say that the life of a garments worker is so much miserable. They even don’t get enough time to give their family.  Whatever thank you everybody for paying attention to me.

Note:  You should not to copy whole text when you speak. Try to use something different. This is just an example to make you understand. Don’t mind if there is any mistake. You can also add same some more fillers.

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments