talk/speak about your favourite childhood memories-ABC classroom bd

Topic: Speak English about your childhood memories



childhood memories abc classroom bd

       
  •   Add starting
  • Assalamu Alaikum. Hello everybody. How are you? I hope you are fine. I am also fine by the grace of almighty. Today I am telling about my childhood memories. Let’s get started.   

  •   What is childhood memories
  • Childhood memories are such moments those we did in past during our childhood. Even I remember some special things I did in childhood.  

  •   Tell about your old home.
  • I lived three years in a three stored building near sokal bazaar, Jamalpur. There was a big yard where I used to play with my friends. Then my family changed house and we started living in west kacharipara, Jamalpur. There I lived for a long time. My uncle was the closest neighbour of us.

             
  •   Tell about your old school
  • I started my education in wisdom laboratory school. I studied there till class 2. There was a big olive tree I used to climb with my friends. I also used to climb one wall of that school. Climbing on that wall was so easy because that has some holes in it. Then I got admitted to Jamalpur Zilla School in class 3. On that school I met new friends. There was a big field where I used to play with my friends.

  •   Tell something special you did on school(if you did)
  • The playground of wisdom laboratory school was lower than normal ground. One day it rained heavily and one part of the ground became pond. Someone made a boat with banana tree. I and my friends climbed on that boat and jumped together. We also went into the middle of the ground by that boat. It was so fun

  •   Tell about your friend
  • When I got admitted to Jamalpur Zilla School, I moved to new home where there was a boy called Rizvi. Actually he is son of my uncle. He also studied in Jamalpur Zilla School with me in same class. He keeps normal when he stays at home but he did so much funny works when he went to school. Actually I was also like him. I also got more good friends on school.

  •   Tell about your village home when you visited
  • When I was little, my father got a motorbike from bank. So he used to go to village home every Friday. I also used to go to village home with him. I mostly played with my younger brother and my youngest uncle. He is one and half year smaller than me. I played many games that are famous in village.

  •   Make proper ending
  • The present maybe good or bad but the past is golden. When I think of my childhood memories, I become so happy. Whatever thank you everybody for paying attention to me.


Note:  You should not to copy whole text when you speak. Try to use something different. This is just an example to make you understand. Don’t mind if there is any mistake.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments